If your business is not profitable and you are questioning whether you can continue, please talk to us. We are experts in visiting your business and analysing all of your profit margins, identifying how much cash you should be making and then finding the leakages. You can use our reports to take to creditors to demonstrate that you have taken steps to return your business to profitability so you gain more time.
Typical problems could include:
- Poor stock control – excess or even insufficient stock
- Leakage through theft or poor cellar/kitchen management
- Lack of awareness of what are your best sellers/most profitable lines
- Lack of awareness of areas of underperformance
- Incorrect retail price to purchase price to achieve necessary GP